The Essentials of Network Cabling
The design and installation of your cabling system must be of a high quality – if done wrong, it can cost your business a lot of money! Investment in IT infrastructure is one of the major investments a company must make – so you must do it right the first time.
All your business operations and activities will depend on your network – so it be reliable and perform. You don’t want to face a lot of downtime and lower productivity, as well as expenses – so you must hire experts who will deliver excellent quality network cabling work.
So what are the essentials of network cabling?
- It must be high quality with attention to detail
- It must comply with the relevant regulations and standards
- The installer must offer a warranty for parts, labor and applications for at least 5 years
- All cables and workstation jacks must be clearly labeled for easy identification
- The installer must provide you with a set of drawings for the cabling system, showing every workstation location with designated numbers – this will help you to manage the cable system later on
For structured network cabling for your office or building – contact our team of experts today. We offer many network cabling design and installation services, including data network cabling, structured cabling, telephone wiring, data wiring, and network, fiber optic services, wireless network and audio / video cabling.
Contact us now at (877) 841-9240 for a free quote for structured network cabling.