Overhead paging systems may seem outdated in a world where everyone has mobile phones, but overhead paging systems do what text messages, phone calls, and emails cannot: they allow the pager to “search” a large population or large area for a specific person, and also make announcements to an entire building or campus at once.
Sometimes overhead paging is exactly what you need for quicker response and faster problem solving. Ring and Ping is your Southern California business communications expert and offers many paging solutions for every type of business.
Business Benefits of Paging Systems
Offices, warehouses, retail stores, manufacturing plants, distribution centers, and recreational areas all benefit from the ability to quickly locate someone remotely, and a paging system is a straightforward solution to this need. A paging system is a valuable asset that benefits businesses in several ways:
- Asking for help is quick and simple, as in retail stores where more clerks are needed at registers.
- Finding someone who has become separated from a group in a large space is much simpler with overhead paging.
- Paging systems are perfect for making general announcements, announcing incoming visitors, or sending clear directions in emergencies.
- Overhead pagers can employ designated tones to signal shift changes, breaks, or emergency situations.
- Overhead paging works well in restricted work areas where workers cannot carry their phones.
How Ring and Ping Can Help
Ring and Ping designs and installs custom overhead paging systems.
Ring and Ping Communications offers overhead paging systems tailored to your specific architectural and personnel needs. Our team analyzes each your business goals before recommending the best paging system. They then design a custom paging system for your requirements and budget, using trusted brands like Bogen and Valcom.
Ring and Ping installs paging units for a wide variety of businesses including retailers, factories, healthcare facilities, airports, and others. If your business needs an overhead paging system, call Ring and Ping at (877) 841-9240, or contact us online, and we’ll be glad to help you address your paging needs.